Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Art 112a Figure Drawing!

Some of my Art 112a stuff. I liked having Cameron teach me how to figure draw. His technique is very useful in seeing proportions. But his technique was also confusing because we could only use straight lines for a while but my Art 55 class wanted to be loosey-goosey so i was really confused. But near the end, i think i did get better because i was able to mesh those two techniques together and get better overall at figure drawing. (I should hope so since i basically drew naked people 3 times a week)

SHELDON'S CLASS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME. i'm going to learn so much more and get wayyy better
from my first figure drawing session with no help:
Gestures:

10 min pose:

Introduction to Cameron's techniques:





No comments:

Post a Comment